Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has someone moved your cheese?

If your cheese has been moved by this economy there is hope. Homes are selling today, in this economy and I can help you.

I know how you feel first hand. When I started in real estate many years ago, my main focus was in new construction sales. I was tremendously successful in selling new homes. Literally overnight, my business disappeared. My cheese was moved. After restructuring my business focus to include homes for resale, foreclosures, short sale certification and becoming a Certified Real Estate Negotiator, I found my cheese!

Have you been effected by unemployment - layoffs or downsizing? Do you need to sell your home in a hurry but not sure to where to turn? I can help answer the hard questions from "is my home sellable" to "what is the simpliest thing that I can do to get my home sold"?  

Currently, my cheese is selling homes in the Greater Birmingham Area. Where is your cheese? Is your cheese going back to college, moving out of state or across town? Deciding where your cheese is step number one. Sometimes, step two involves selling your home. If so, contact me, I understand what you are going through. Getting homes sold quickly and for the most money is my goal. The average days on the market in 2009 for me was 53 days. I can sell your home quickly even in this market.

Kathy Gipson

No comments:

Post a Comment